Friday, March 8, 2013

Valentines Getaway

                      The fun ship we went on for the dinner cruise

                  Us excited for some time w/out the kids.
                                
              Arlan enjoying his delicious dinner

For Valentines this year Arlan and I were able to get away for a night.  We went down to San Diego and stayed in our condo.  The night we got there he surprised me and we went on a dinner cruise.  It was so fun.  We had a really good dinner,  Arlan got the steak and I had chicken.  After dinner you could walk around the top deck of the ship, that was beautiful. This I have to say was one of my favorite date nights. I love times like this when we can get away and just spend some time alone.  I love my man and appreciate all he does for me and our family!

1 comment: