This year for Thanksgiving we had it at my Uncle Jeff and Aunt Pegs house. We enjoyed a yummy feast of turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, grams cranberry jello, corn pudding, apple walnut salad, rolls and homemade pies. I love how even though my grandma is 90 years old she is right there in the kitchen preparing alot of the food. She is such an inspiration to me. We all had a wonderful evening eating and hanging out together.
Enjoing the wonderful food!
You can tell these 2 really enjoyed their grub
just look at those cute mouths!
Garcias 2010 Thankful list:
1. Welcoming a healthy baby boy to our family in March!
2. Receiving extra inhome therapy for our Braden and seeing him progress so much!
3. Having 4 beautiful , healthy children.
4. Mom and Dad Veirs being "watched over" while serving the Lord.
5. Arlans occupation that he loves and provides so much for our family.
6. Both of our families and friends who love and support us.
7. Our Savior and having the church in our lives.