Ashlee had a great kindergarten year. She got the teacher we requested, Mrs. Flora and had 2 of her best friends from church in her class. She looked forward to going to school each morning. On her last day of school that had a little ceremony where they sang songs, received a certificate and had cake.
Ashlee had a Hello Kitty themed party at our house. She invited her cousins and a few friends over to swim and have pizza. Her B-day morning started off at school with her class singing to her and then she passed out ice cream sandwiches.
6 THINGS ABOUT ASHLEE
1. She is very friendly and loves playing with her friends.
2. She is really into Hello Kitty, Princesses and Fairies.
3. Her favorite movie is Frozen. She got the soundtrack for her Bday and loves it.
4. She is in dance taking tap and ballet.
5. She is my best eater. She loves sweets but also will eat any veggie and will try anything.
6. She is the best big sister to Bryson. They play really well.
Bryson was one happy Birthday boy when he heard he got to celebrate at Disneyland. The weather was perfect and besides it being spring break for some we had a great time. The only bummer was Bryson was not tall enough to ride the Cars ride at CA adventure he was pretty upset about that...Next time for sure hopefully he will be able to.
This last pic we had to take because his nickname is "pup"...so here's our Pup laying in the dog house at Toontown.
Bryson and Braden celebrated their birthdays last month. For Braden's birthday we went to Chuck-e-cheese and for Bryson's we went to Disneyland. We lucked out and a patient of Arlan's was able to get us free tickets. Bryson loves Disneyland so that was the best birthday present he could of asked for! (our Disneyland trip will be on another post)...
After playing at Chuck e Cheese we went to my mom and dads for presents and gifts.
9 THINGS ABOUT BRADEN
1. He loves to be tickled.
2. He is talking more with words but still uses his PECS book.