Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Honduras-Part 2: Roatan & Waterfalls

My mom and I in the Carribean Sea


our hotel at Roatan



My dad, bro Dave, me, bro mike



the beautiful waterfalls






While in Honduras we were able to spend a couple of days over at Roatan Island. This is a 3 1/2 hour drive plus a 1 1/2 hour boat ride from my parents mission home but is still part of their mission. We stayed in a beautiful hotel called the Infinity which was right on the beach. The beach was beautful...clear bright blue water and soft white sand. At the end of our trip we went to see these amazing waterfalls. The scenery was beautiful. Everything was so green and lush and then in the middle of it all was these awesome waterfalls. One of the things I loved about Honduras was how green everything was and all the palm trees.












No comments:

Post a Comment