Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Were Gonna Miss Him

On February 24, 2011 my dear father in law...Carlos Garcia passed away. On March 5 funeral services were held in Chino, California. Allthough it was a sad day it was also a day of hope. I am so grateful for the knowledge of Families can be together Forever. We are going to miss him so much but what peace we have in knowing this is not the end.

Carlos's memorial program
Arlan & his dad at his last lake trip.
I am blessed to of had such a wonderful father in law who treated me like his own daughter. He always had a smile on his face and never said an unkind word about others. One of the things I am most appreciative for is how he raised his children. He raised a righteous, loving, hardworking boy that I get to now call my husband. Infact Arlan reminds me a lot of his dad. Until we meet again Dads...You will always hold a special place in our hearts!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. Arlan's dad was always really nice to me and he did always have a smile on his face whenever I saw him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this Amy!! Arlan's dad was a great man. Please tell Arlan that I am so sorry for his loss! I will keep you guys in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post, Amy! I can tell how much you both loved him. xoxo

    ReplyDelete