Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Beautiful Big Bear

Looking down into Big Bear Lake
Arlan, me and Ashlee enjoying our picnic.





At the beginning of Summer we went to our cabin in Big Bear and decided to do a little adventure in our Rhino. Arlan came up with a plan to load everyone up and drive up in the mountain and have a picnic. I was a little hesitant at first... I kept thinking a bear or some wild animal was going to get us. But once I relaxed and just enjoyed our time it was amazing. We found a great little spot to have a picnic and look down onto the lake. The boys played football and then we headed back. We usually use are cabin more in the winter when there is snow but it was fun to enjoy the beauty of it this time of year too!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun and I am glad that you didn't run into any bears

    ReplyDelete