Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Our Holiday Celebrations...

Our little family at my parents home
Some of the kids decorating cookies for Santa
My bro Mike's birthday is on Christmas Eve
(poor guy) but at least he had this awesome cake
made by our cousin.
Jaron getting ready for Santa and leaving
him some cookies and milk.

Boys and their toys. Watch out!


The above pictures are from Christmas Eve. We had a great dinner at my moms and then for dessert had that yummy birthday cake. The kids had fun decorating cookies and opening presents. I think the best part of the night though was at the end when my bro David came out with tons of wrapped packages. He gave one to each boy in the family and had them open them at the same time. Inside were Nerf guns and the guys went wild running around having a gun fight. Luckily they stopped for a moment for me to get the above picture. Thanks David that was such a cute idea and thanks mom and dad for such a fun night.






1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I am glad you had a fun Christmas Eve. I love the Nerf guns. I am sure the guys had a blast :)!

    ReplyDelete