Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 4th Fun

Our 3 little "firecrackers"!

Ashlee and Mommy


"wow these are cool!"



Getting some riding in before fireworks





What a rough life!


We had a great fourth of July weekend. We celebrated at the lake with some of the Garcia family. It was filled with riding, hangin out with cousins, sunbathing/ sleeping as shown here with Ashlee and ending with a great fireworks show. It was really fun to watch Jaron get excited about doing sparklers and watching all the fireworks. The other two weren't so sure about it all, maybe next year!





2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited that you have a blog now! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I am glad you guys had a great Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you have a blog. I love that picture of Ashlee. It makes me laugh. I keep telling Paul that we need to make a trip down to the lake. I haven't been there forever.

    ReplyDelete